Thursday, January 11, 2018

Your last holiday


Hello teacher! My name’s Tuan. My topic today is your last holiday. Let me talking about it.
Last holiday, I and my family had an interesting trip to Dalat. Dalat is one of the most beautiful cities of Vietnam. It is famous for cool climate, beautiful sights and different types of colorful flowers. We visited Prenn fall and Dalat flower park, they are very beautiful. Then we went sailing on Xuan Huong lake, the lake looks really calm and romantic. In the evening, we visited a tribal village and took part in some their activities such as dancing and singing around the fire. It was very exciting. The food here is very dilicious and fresh, especially vegetables. Dalat has a lot of famous fruit such as durians, mangos, watermelons, … People here are also very friendly and hospitable. Our holiday lasted for a week and I hope I will come back Dalat one day.

That’s all about my topic today. Thank you for your listening. Have a good day!
BCT
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: