Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Talking about your ordinay day

Hello teacher! My name's Tan. I'm living and working in Ha Noi city. My topic is talking about your ordinary day. let me talk about it.
I have to get up early to prepare breakfast for the family. I usually get up at 5 o’clock, then I have a small breakfast. I get dressed at 6.30 and leave home quickly. My house is quite far from the office so I go to work by motorbike. At 11.30 I have lunch at the canteen and then have a relax about one hour to prepare for my work in the afternoon. I finish my work at 5 o’clock in the afternoon and go home at 5.30. On the way to return home, I go to a market to buy something to cook dinner for the family. We often have dinner at 7 pm, after that we watch TV and go to bed at 10 o’clock.
That's all about my ordinary day. Thank you so much for listenning.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: