Monday, January 15, 2018

MƯỜI TOPIC DÙNG CHO THI VIẾT A2

MƯỜI TOPIC DÙNG CHO THI VIẾT A2

Topic 1: Write a letter to your close friend to tell him about your ordinary day. 
Dear Hai,
How are you  getting on work? I hope everything is going on well with you. In last letter you asked me about my ordinary day. I’m writing to tell you about my daily work. Like you, I have to get up early to prepare breakfast for the family. I usually get up at 5 o’clock, then I have a small breakfast. I get dressed at 6.30 and leave home quickly. My house is quite far from the office so I go to work by motorbike. At 11.30 I have lunch at the canteen and then have a relax about one hour to prepare for my work in the afternoon. I finish my work at 5 o’clock in the afternoon and go home at 5.30. On the way to return home, I go to a market to buy something to cook dinner for the family. We often have dinner at 7 pm, after that we watch TV and go to bed at 10 o’clock. What about your ordinary day? Write to me soon.
Your friend,

Best wishes,

Topic 2: Write a letter to your friend to tell him about your city or hometown.
Dear Mai,
I’m writing to tell you about my hometown. It is Thanh Hoa province where I was born and grew up. It is about 150 km from Hanoi capital. Thanh Hoa has a lot of beautiful sceneries such as Sam Son beach, Cam Luong fish stream, Hai Hoa beach etc…But the most famous one is Sam Son beach. Water is very clear and waves are high. The beach is large and Sam Son is famous for Doc Cuoc temple, Trong Mai stone. Besides, sea food here is very fresh and delicious. Thanh Hoa is also well-known for studying, there are famous people of Viet Nam that were born here for example Le Loi king, Nguyen Trai… “Nem chua” and coconuts are two of the most famous food of Thanh Hoa. People here are also very friendly and hospitable. I hope you have a chance to visit my hometown, Thanh Hoa.
Love,
Best wishes,

Topic 3: Write a letter to your friend to tell him about your last summer holiday.
 Dear Hanh,
I’m writing to tell you about my last summer holiday.Last summer, I and my family had an interesting trip to Dalat. Dalat is one of the most beautiful cities of Vietnam.It is famous for cool climate, beautiful sights and different types of colorful flowers. We visited Prenn fall and Dalat flower park, they are very beautiful. Then we went sailing on Xuan Huong lake, the lake look really calm and romantic. In the evening, we visited a tribal village and took part in some their activities such as dancing and singing around the fire. It was very exciting. The food here is very dilicious and fresh, especially vegetables. Dalat has a lot of famous fruit such as durians, mangos, watermelons, … People here are also very friendly and hospitable.Our holiday lasted for a week and I hope I will come back Dalat one day.
Best wishes,

Topic 4. Write a letter to your close friend to tell him about your likes and dislikes.
Dear Mai,
I’m writing to you to tell you more about the things I like and dislike. There are many things that I like such as getting up late, chatting with friends, going shopping and reading books. But the most thing I like best is that I don’t have to get up early at weekends. I can stay in bed for  a short time and I don’t need to prepare breakfast for everyone because we eat out for breakfast . Then I can do something I like during the morning. It’s really comfortable. Besides, there are some thing I dislike that are getting up early, cooking breakfast and eating alone.Getting up early always make me tired and annoyed, especially in cold days. It’t terrible to leave the warm blanket to start a new day. I believe that you also have some interests like me.Write to me soon and talk about you.
Love,
Best wishes,

Topic 5. Write 100-120 words about your last vacation.
Last vacation, I and my family had an interesting trip to Dalat. Dalat is one of the most beautiful cities of Vietnam.It is famous for cool climate, beautiful sights and different types of colorful flowers. We visited Prenn fall and Dalat flower park, they are very beautiful. Then we went sailing on Xuan Houng lake, the lake look really calm and romantic. In the evening, we visited a tribal village and took part in some their activities such as dancing and singing around the fire. It was very exciting. The food here is very dilicious and fresh, especially vegetables. Dalat has a lot of famous fruit such as peach, durians, strawberries, mangos, plum … People here are also very friendly and hospitable.Our vacation lasted for a week and I hope I will come back Dalat one day.

Topic 6. Write 100-120 words about one of your neighbors.
I am lucky enough to have a good neighbor. She lives next door my house and we have been neighbors for five years. She is 30 years old. She is a good-looking woman with black eyes and long black hair. She is socible, kind and generous. Although we have different jobs and characters, we are close friends. When we have free time, we always chat with together about something that happens in the neighborhood. Besides, she always helps me with the housework when my family have important events. We always share our problems in the life and she is ready to help me solve my difficulties. She gives me some good advice and encourages me a lot. I hope that we will be close friends and two families will be good neighbors forever.

7. Write a letter to your close friend to tell him about your favorite sport.
Dear Van,
I’m writing to you to tell you more about my favorite sport. It’s badminton. I began playing it when I was a student. I often played with my friends after our lessons finished. We played it in the schoolyard. I enjoy playing badminton because when I play It, I feel relaxed and comfortable. It helps me keep fit and stay healthy, I can reduce stress after studying hard or working. Besides, playing badminton is easy and not expensive. We only need two rackets, a shutle, a net and a small ground. Now, when I finish my work, I often spend a little time playing it with my neighbors. I think you should try this sport and you will like it. Write to me soon and talk about your favorite sport.
Love,
Best wishes,

Topic 8. Write a letter to your close friend to tell him about your family.
Dear Hoa,
I’m writing to you to tell you more about my family. There are three people in my family: my husband, my son and me. We live in a house that is 9 km from the city. My husband and I have to go to work from morning to afternoon. My son also go to school all day. So that we only gather together when having dinner. It’s the time we talk to eachother about our work in a day, studyng of our son or our neighbors. We feel very happy. Then, I and my husband watch TV while our son does his homework. Allthough we don’t have much time to spend for ourselves but we always take care of eachother to overcome the difficulties in the life. We love our family very much. Write to me soon and talk about your family.
Best wishes,

Topic 9: Write a letter to your friend to tell him about your hometown
Dear Son,
I’m writing to tell you about my hometown. It is Thanh Hoa province where I was born and grew up. It is about 150 km from Hanoi capital. Thanh Hoa has a lot of beautiful sceneries such as Sam Son beach, Cam Luong fish stream, Hai Hoa beach etc…But the most famous one is Sam Son beach. Water is very clear and waves are high. The beach is large and Sam Son is famous for Doc Cuoc temple, Trong Mai stone. Besides, sea food here is very fresh and delicious. Thanh Hoa is also well-known for studying, there are famous people of Viet Nam that were born here for example Le Loi king, Nguyen Trai… “Nem chua” and coconuts are two of the most famous food of Thanh Hoa. People here are also very friendly and hospitable. I hope you have a chance to visit my hometown, Thanh Hoa.
Best wishes,

Topic 10. Write a letter to your close friend to tell him about your spare time.
Dear Lan,
I’m writing to you to tell you more about my spare time. In the free time, I usually listen to music, watch TV, read books or go shopping. I sometimes spend times with my friends at weekends. But the most thing I like doing in spare time is that reading books. I also like reading newspapers, magazines and novels because reading books makes me feel relaxed after a hard working day. Besides, it provides me a lot of information about every field of the life. Most of the kowledge I have is from books and I learn many life experiences by reading books. Moveover, reading books is not an expensive activity as going shopping or going to the cinema. I really enjoy the time I spend reading books Write to me soon and talk about your spare time.
Your friend,
Best wishes,
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: