Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Talking about your family (for A2)

Talking about your family
B 1.
I have a happy familỵ There are four people in my family: my father, my mother, my elder brother and me. We live in Hanoi together.
My parents were soldier. My father is 66 years old. My mother is 60 years old. Now, they retire. My father met my mother in the war at Truong Son forest. At that time, she was a volunteer and he was a her capital. They fell in love. Three years laster, they got married. My father is a gentle, close-mouthed but very stern . My brother and me is also afraid of him. My mother is a funny, good-natured and an asiduity. I proud on when everybody say that: I look like my mothẹr
My elder brother is 35 years old. He is a programmer. He is marriage. He is handsome and funny. When I was a child, I followed him everywhere and he bought many cakes to me. I love him very much.
The last person in my family is me. I am a programmer. I am 25 years old. In my family, I'm always a little prince. I love my familỵ.

B2
 Hello teacher! My name’s Huy, I’m 28 years old. Now I am living and working in Ha Noi City. My topic is talking about your family.
I have a big family. My family live in Ho Chi Minh city, but I'm in Ha Noi for studying. I have a mother, who has name Anh. she's very smart person, who helps me every day, support and love me. she has light long hair, and brown eyes. I have a father. His name is Nam. He's a building engineer, he's very smart and capable to build houses. He's little fat and tall. He has short brown hair, and blue eyes. He is 55 years. Also I have a sister, who calls Thanh, she has 14 years. My family is very happy, and I love them a lot of.
That’s all about my topic. Thank you so much for listening.

B 3:
Hello every body,
      My name is Phương Linh, I am in class 10A5. Now, I'm studying in Cam Lo High School. Today, I fell very happy beacause I will introduce something about my family.
      I come from a nuclear  family with five members: my parents, my younger sister, younger  brother and me. We live at 19 Nguyen Trai St, Cam Lo Dictrics, Quang Tri Provide and we have lived this since I when one years old.
    My dad's name is Quang, he 42 years old. He is a worker at a Gio Cam Ha Company. He is stronger, quite tall with a dark skin and a mop of grey hair. He's consider and generous. Although sometimes he hot-tempered and gruff, but we love him very much. He likes all kinds of sport and  reading books.
        And my mum's name is Phuong Hang, she is 39 years old. She is a teacher at Tran Quoc Toan Primary School. She is thin and she has black eyes, long straight black hair and fair skin. My neigberhoods call she is a beautiful, kind, helpful and clever woman. She likes cooking and teaching childrens.
       Both my siblings are a student, there are Phuong Thao and Hung. Thao is a student at Tran Hung Dao secondary school, she is tall and has quite fair skin. She is a sociable, talkative and strong girl. My brother is 3 years old and he go to nursey chool at Huong Duong. He is cheerful and naughty. They and me quarrel everyday and we know it is a bad habit so we try to kick it.
     We are a very good family. We love each other very much. In the evenings, when all the members of our family get together after work and study, we like to watch TV, to read books and newspapers, to talk about different things and to discuss all our problems together. When the weather is good we sometimes go for a picnic. We have a small house in the country-side with a large garden, dog, cat, some chickens and five cows.
       We are all very busy, so we split the household chores equally.
     My dad is responsible for fixing things around our house. He also feeds the cows and pets.Sometimes, he sweep and clean the floor.My mum does laundry, ions and sews clothes. She always shops for groceries.
     Being the elder child in the family, I take up a large share of housework. I prepare the meals, take out the rubbish and washing-up. My sister helps mum takes care up younger brother and hangs up clothes.
      My sister and I take turns watering plant and laying the table for meals.
     We do our share of housework willingly since we know that if evreyone contributes, the burden is less and each members fell very happy and they can have some time to relax.
   That brings us to the end of my presentation. Thank for your listening,it was a pleasure being here today.



Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: